Monday, February 1, 2010

My Vehicle

As part of me being over here, they agreed to provide a vehicle. When I arrived it was in for repairs - and that took two weeks. Finally it was available, and I collected it on the last Friday evening. However, there were still some problems with it - like there was no handbrake, which I discovered when I first parked - on a slight incline!!!

(Left - the vehicle at the house - looks not TOO bad!!)


(Right - even side on seems dependable and hard working!)


So it was back to the mechanics on Tuesday, and they fixed the red light coming on the dash when driving, but reported that there are no pads so the handbrake doesn't work anyway!! Now it has to go back to have the pads re-placed. Over here they don't have annual road worthy checks!!!!!

(Left - from the rear it looks a bit hardworked!!)

(Right - inside you can see the difference - it has 285,000kms on the clock!!)




(Left - across the front seat - not too comfortable to take the ladies out!!! The vehicle was stolen and vadalised and had necessary repairs carried out so that I could use it - I am nervous of even the run to town in case it breaks down!!)





2 comments:

Just a Mum said...

Hi Michael
You've been quiet the last 3 weeks. How is WA? Joanne

Just a Mum said...

Michael, Where in the world are you? Joanne. Townsville