Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chile to Lima

We met up with the other members of our party, and then boarded our plane - a Boeing 767 for the flight to Lima, Capital of Peru. This flight would be 3 3/4 hours.

(Left - our plane awaits)

(Right - my companions, Liz, Gerard and Amanda are seated in the centre block of seats. They soon dozed off and only awoke just before landing)

(Left - we landed just after 11pm, and with a little bit of a slow down as Maz and I had to go through the customs inspection which was simply an x-ray scan of the cases, we met up with our driver and transfer to our hotel)

(Right - there were five of us and we all had 2 large suitcases!! But these fitted into the van - then off to the Hotel - me for the night and the others for 2 nights)

(Left - I was up at 6am for my breakfast - all alone - and off to the airport for the next part of the journey to Cusco)



No comments: